Monday, March 07, 2011

Mary & Justin

Well it is safe to say our 2011 wedding season has begun. He already have 2 weddings under our belt for the year and have a few coming up here pretty quickly.

Let me just say that Mary & Justin's wedding was highly anticipated over here. We have known Mary & Justin for 1 1/2 years already. I shot their engagement session back in 2009! Many plans have come and gone for their wedding, and I must say, the final outcome was perfect! Last minute changes had Mary & Justin rushing to plan their dream wedding in March instead of the intended July date. Mary did a FANTASTIC job pulling everything together. The love shown between everyone attending their wedding was incredible. Mary & Justin are two peas in a pod, they are just so darn adorable!
Isaac and I had an incredible time being there with you two as you said "I DO". We were so happy and proud to be called your wedding photographers. Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest, but I'm still planning on doing an "after the wedding" photo shoot with you two once the weather clears up. Here are some of my favorites from their wedding day. Keep on the look out in the next coming weeks for the rest of the photos to be release onto their online photo gallery. ENJOY!





























No comments: