Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby King

Back in 2007 we met Nick and Nicole at a wedding Nicole was a bridesmaid in. Then in 2008 they tied the not at Fallbrook Lodge in Oswego, NY and we were lucky enough to be their wedding photographers. Here is a photo from their wedding back in July 2008.



Now, almost 3 years later, they are expecting their first child. Nicole is due TODAY!!! She called me 2 weeks ago wanting to do a maternity shoot, and how could I resist shooting one of my awesome wedding couples. Now I wouldn't recommend waiting until 39 weeks to do your maternity shoot. 34-36 weeks is a little better, but this seemed to work for Nicole as she looks fabulous!!!
We both decided it would be a great idea to revisit their wedding location for the photo shoot. I love being able to shoot at a meaningful place, this time we were able to go back to the place where their lives began as Mr. & Mrs. So when we planned to do the shoot we didn't know what the weather would be, but we sure did luck out. It was a brisk 35*f and with the sun, it was bearable to be outside for 45 minutes. I brought an old wooden sleigh and it was the perfect prop to keep their tushes off the cold snow.
Nick and Nicole have decided to be surprised if they are having a girl or a boy and I cannot be anymore excited to hear myself!!! Enjoy these photos as we await the birth of their beautiful baby!






























4 comments:

Veronica Mayo said...

Beautiful..babys are a blessing

Unknown said...

Awww, So thrilled to be able to see these! Thanks so much for posting them, as I am the Expecting First time Nana to this little one. Great photos! As usual, you always do such a fantastic job.
Mari King.

Kain's Photography said...

Thanks Mari!!! If you want to see the rest of the photos keep an eye out on my Facebook page and/or my portrait page on my website for their link to the entire gallery! There are over 100 photos.

Nicole King said...

Love the pictures Jenna! Your work is amazing and we had such a great time! I'm so happy with the way everything came together even though I called you at the last minute, i'm such a procrastinator. :-) We're still patiently waiting, looks like this baby is going to be late, we'll keep you posted.