Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG

Today is the birthday of a very special person to me. One of my best friends and fellow photographers, Meghan Thomas, is turning one year older today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, I couldn't ask for a better friend.
Unfortunately I am not on my main computer right now so the only photo I have of us is when she was helping me out with my makeup when she shot our 3rd anniversary photos last May. Meg is always willing to help out and will go out of her way to make everyone else happy. Little did I know that when Isaac introduced us at a bridal show in Syracuse back in 2006 that I would become friends with this crazy girl. Everyone wish her happy birthday!


A few weeks ago I was driving around at night at decided to stop to watch a lightening storm over the lake. It was very cool! Unfortunately I did not have my tripod on me so these shots are quite blurry, oh well.



This past Friday I had the lovely opportunity to shoot the engagement session of Caroline and Stephen, who are getting married this October at Bayshore. It was great to get to know this fun couple a little bit more before the big day. Enjoy some of my favorites, you two look wonderful!










Everyone gets one photo with their funny faces online...



No comments: