Friday, May 15, 2009

Brian & Katie's E-session

Ahh tis the season for engagement sessions, senior portraits, and the highly anticipated start of wedding season. This weekend Isaac and I will be in Clifton Park,NY and Northville,NY for the wedding of Jess & Brent. We are hoping the rain holds off long enough to take some awesome shots on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake.
We are now booking for 2010, so if you are interested in meeting with us, NOW is the time, before your date is gone. We are doing a limited number of weddings next year as we want to have more time to design albums and work with your images after the wedding. As wedding quantity goes down, service and quality go up. This year is the start of a new Kain's Photography.

Below I have posted 20 of my favorites from Katie & Brian's engagment session. Katie & Brian have choosen Isaac and I to document their wedding day in Geneva, NY. We are so excited to shoot our first wedding at Belhurst Castle. It was great to get to know Katie & Brian as we wandered around Fort Ontario a few Saturdays ago. What great weather we had in the beginning of May! ENJOY






































I had to put this shot in. I think it is just so funny with Katie's hair in the air and her expression. SO GREAT!


She will be such a beautiful bride!

1 comment:

Dana Woolson said...

Love the shots at the fort! I can't wait for you to shoot my wedding!