Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jeff & Meg's Wedding

This past Saturday I had a chance to photograph Jeff & Meg's wonderful wedding in Baldwsinville, NY. Jeff is the brother of our crazy last minute bride on August 30th Kim. It was so great to see Kim and her husband Josh at Jeff & Meg's wedding. The lovely Meghan Thomas second shot for me as Isaac was busy getting promoted with the ARMY. (He is now a Staff-Sargent, so congratulate him next time you see him)
I met up with the girls at the Hampton Suites in Clay, which by the way are gorgeous, while Meghan met up with the guys at their house. The was an Irish theme for the wedding, which was great, especially because Isaac's family is very-Irish and they love their heritage. The rest of the photos will be up in a few weeks. The goal is to get them up before Christmas.
Just to let you all know we are taking Tuesday Dec. 23rd- Sunday January 4th off for Christmas break. We don't get many breaks so we make sure to take an extra long break this time of year.
Click here to view Meg & Jeff's online gallery. Enjoy the preview for now!

Just in case they forgot!


The boys waiting for the ceremony to start.


This was taken on a busy road, luckily no one got hit! Don't try this at home kids.


Sweet kicks! I love it when the bridal party has different shoes/attire on. They were awesome


I love this candid moment while the girls were busy getting ready.


Meg's sweet kicks. She did have nice heels for the church, but changed into the converse as soon as she had a chance. I heard you can get them personalized.


I love capturing unexpected smiles during the ceremony


Finally Married! The happy couple leaving the church.


I love this shot and how her bridesmaid is helping with her dress. How sweet.


Love outside winter shots.


Gorgeous flowers, beautiful bride!


Rocking the converse in the church. So awesome!


A very messy cake swap. I think Jeff had no clue what was going to happen, it seems like he missed Meg's face.




I played around with converse's shoe personalization. I came up with a pair. You can put up to twelve characters on the sides of the shoes. I hope to see a bride and groom in 2009 with a pair with their names or bride/groom written on them :-) If you both have a pair I will throw in a little surprise.

No comments: