Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happenings...

Bridal show season is coming up!!! We will be attending shows in central NY and Saratoga Springs. Call for dates and times.

I do not like talking about myself... but Isaac told me I NEEDED to share this with you. I made the cover of the Oswego County Business Magazine for being selected as one of Oswego County's forty under 40. Forty Under 40 showcases the next generation of leaders in Oswego County. Winners are chosen based on such values as: achievement, experience and innovation, vision, leadership, and community involvement. I feel very honored and humbled by this recognition and I hope to continue to live up to it. Thank you! Also in case you have never met me before I am in the green on the bottom left of the page. 8 AM photo shoots create bad hair days!
Photo credit: Don Kranz of Photos'n'Motion



In addition to that I have been super busy creating albums, getting print orders finished, and having many photo shoots. We are now at the point that it is too late to order prints/albums for Christmas, so I am just trying to finish things up before we Go away on Wed 12/24. We will be away until Jan. 2nd.

The Owner of Maida's in Oswego called us up last week to photograph her son and daughter. It was a joy working with Debbie and her wonderful family.



A few weeks ago I had a huge change of pace and set out to photograph an entire sorority in Oswego. All the girls from Alpha Delta Eta were fun to work with and we had a great shoot. I can't wait to see how the large composite turns out.


I photographed my nephew Michael for his 4th Birthday. He is such a ham! Love him and his cute mop hair.


One of my most fun shots of the year. I got to photograph a senior session at the Campus Center on SUNY Oswego's campus. Sam was great to work with as I took her on the ice with skates, into the stands, onto the bench, and around the building. I know I would have LOVED to have my senior session like this.



Last but not least we got the great priviledge to photograph our old neighbors from Mitchell Street. They just had a baby this fall and it was so great to meet her and see Andrew & Yvette again. What a cutie Pie.

No comments: