Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Allie & Adam's Wedding Preview

On May 14th Isaac and I had the honor of photographing one of my high school friend's wedding. Allie & Adam got married at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Springs, NY. Despite the weather it was an absolutely beautiful wedding with so many thoughtful details. Allie was breathtaking and Adam was such a suave, happy guy. I have known Allie since I was a little girl, so this was a special day for me! Enjoy their preview slide show while I edit the remaining photos. Congrats to both families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, the video is spectacular!!! What a happy wonderful day for all involved…The best of love, health, happiness and HUMOR…as you begin your journey as husband and wife….Thank you for sharing in your special day...Patti Smith