Monday, November 16, 2009

Kara & Paul's E-session

One of my most favorite engagement sessions to date, for many reasons. Including such a fun couple and great locations. We started out at Fallbrook and then after a quick outfit change we ventured on over to East Park and the Railroad tunnel. I love this location so much. I am hoping to get more couples and wedding parties out to East Park for their portraits. The tunnel gave me a Central Park vibe with the park benches, old fashioned street lights, and stone walls. All the leaves had fallen already but we still had great landscapes and backdrops to work with. Kara & Paul are getting married in August of 2010 out at Paul's parents house in the country. I can't wait to see the tent, decor, and all other details these two put together for their big day. Enjoy some of my favorite photos in a first for Kain's Photography: slideshow by Animoto.




I believe this week will be an excellent time to have an engagement portrait taken, so if you are thinking about having one done, give me a call and we can set something up before the snow falls!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I absolutely Love these pictures.You both look so fabulous! The slide show has the perfect song too! Congradulations you guys! We love you both!
The Tubbs Family