Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We're back!

We are now home and I am back to work after almost 2 weeks off. Isaac and I were in Spain for 10 days on a missions trip where we visited a handful of missionaries and used photography and video to document their ministries and lives. It was a wonderful trip with many things to talk about. If you haven't had a chance to look at some of the photos already, check them out at:
http://MissionsPhotog.blogspot.com

Since I have been out of the office for quite some time I have a pile of phone messages, emails, and letters to go through. If you contacted me while we were away I will be sure to get in touch with you in the next few days. Thank you all for your patience and understanding while we were away.

Our first wedding of 2009 is coming up in a few weeks and we couldn't be any more excited. We are now booking for 2010 weddings, so please contact me ASAP as we are doing a limited amount of 2010 weddings. Have a great day!

No comments: