Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Andrea & Christian's E-session

***I would like to preface this by saying that Erin & Paul's wedding from July 3rd are now available to view online. Check them out!***

On August 16th of this year Isaac and I will have the honor of photographing Andrea & Christian's wedding. We met up last week to go over last minute details as well as to have an engagement/family portrait session. It was a gorgeous evening with a great family. We took all the photos around Christian's dad's property out on Lake Ontario. The wedding reception is going to be held right on the same property with huge tents and amazing food my The American Foundry. I cannot wait to see the decorations and to hear Dave Hawthorne perform. Here are some of my favorites from their session:





















No comments: