Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank you lord!

In the midst of my busy day today I got an email from a professional photographer, Bob Davis, telling me about his workshop. I went on to read his bio. He listed all his accomplishments and things he does, but ended with this. “Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” -1 Peter 4:10. He went on the explain that everything he has, and everything he does is because of God.

It is so refreshing to hear how God has worked in other photographer's lives, especially famous photographers. I feel that God has given me this unbelievable gift and still, he needs to remind me daily to use my gift to further his kingdom. I should not take advantage of being "talented", I should thank the good lord and continue to use this talent not for my good, but for his. I am so glad I can write this all for the world to see. After all this is what Blog's are for!

This is why I love weddings. God created marriage. The joining of a man and a woman is so sacred. I know that things have changed these days with marriage, but bottom line is that two people love each other so much that they want to join to become one body. How can you not feel the love of God at a wedding.
Okay that is it for my rant! Back to making flush-mount albums! And I swear.... photos of my house will be on here as soon as some of the boxes are unpacked.

No comments: