Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Saratoga bridal show & Leaving on a jet plane

What a weekend. This past Sunday Isaac and I showed off our work at the Saratoga National Museum of Dance's bridal show. It was an intimate show where we really got some time to sit down with many brides, grooms, parents, sisters, friends, and grandparents. I cannot wait for 2009 (and 2010) as I know there will be many great weddings. I want to thank everyone who took the time to chat with us, we hope you liked what you saw! We look forward to hearing from you very soon.

As all of you may know I am leaving for the Dominican Republic this week. We are leaving at 2:30am to drive to Rochester for our 6am flight on Friday. I will not be back until October 12th. Please keep me in your prayers as I go out of my comfort zone to reach people in need.
My studio manager Kristen will be in the office next week answer phone calls and working on some things. There are certain things that will need to wait until I get back, such as album design (sorry). Isaac will also be in the office during the evenings doing a small amount of consultations and work. If you would like to come see our work and cannot wait until I am back please give Isaac a call and he will set something up with you. I will not be back into the office until October 14th. I am hoping to have sporadic internet access while I am there. We will be staying at the Alliance Guest house where there should be internet. Keep up with my journey on my missions blog:

http://missionsphotog.blogspot.com/

No comments: